2. How NurTrack works
NurTrack is a SaaS technology platform that enables businesses to manage, trace and streamline production processes through computer management of HACCP procedures.
This DEMO version will allow the user to control and test for a limited time the basic functionalities of the management platform.
Information provided by the User when requesting the credentials required to access the DEMO version or any of those provided through the Site (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Company solely and exclusively for the purposes fully described in the point 4 below.
3. What data can be processed: personal data.
In order to answer the demand for access credentials for the use of DEMO, the Company will only request an e-mail address, which is part of the so-called “Personal data”.
4.Treatment of personal data and purpose of processing
The processing of personal data is done both manually or with the use of a computer and IT resources for the following purposes:
1. fulfilment of all legal obligation, regulatory and Community law obligations;
2. communication of any advertising initiatives related to NurTrack;
3. communication of information about the Company’s activities and the events the Company is participating in;
4. management of the use of the Site and user account credentials, to ensure the security and the portal.
All communications referred to in numbers 2), 3) and, where applicable, the operational management referred to in point 4) may also take place via the email provided at the time of request for use of DEMO.
5. To whom the personal data can be communicated.
The Company may use the email address provided solely for commercial purpose or activation of the services offered by the platform.
The Company may not disclose Personal Information provided to other companies or third parties, even for marketing purposes.
6. Who is the holder of the personal data of the User.
7. Who is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data.
8. Who is responsible for handling the personal data of the User.
The Company, even without the express consent of the User, in order to provide the services related to Nurideas Srl, may provide Personal Data of the User, to employees, associates, company advisers who might need to know such data in relation to his / her duties. These entities may then be appointed by the Company as responsible for the processing of such personal data in accordance with art. 30 Privacy Code.
9. In what geographical area are treated the user’s personal data
The Company’s personal data may be processed by the Company within the European Union, even without the express consent of the User. The Company may transfer Personal Information to countries outside the European Union, even without express approval, where this is necessary to enforce the obligations associated with the execution of the Nurideas S.r.l. service according to Art. art. 43 (1) (b) of the Privacy Code.
10. Where the User’s personal information is kept
The Company processes and retains personal data by using its own computer systems or third parties, managed by the Company or third party technical service providers. Data is only processed by specifically authorized personnel, including staff responsible for extraordinary maintenance.
11. What are the security measures taken by the Company for the processing of personal data
The Company undertakes to protect the security of the User’s personal data and to comply with the security provisions established by the applicable law to prevent data loss, illegitimate use or illegal access to data and unauthorized access to data. In addition, information systems and computer programs are configured to minimize the use of personal and identifying information, used by the Company only when needed with respect to the specific purposes of treatment sought at the specific time. The Company uses various advanced security technologies and specific procedures to protect the personal information of users.
12. What rights does the User have in relation to your personal data
In accordance with art. 7 of the Privacy Code, the User has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The User has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purpose and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the designated representative;
- the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of it as designated representative in the territory of the State, of persons in charge or in charge.
The User also has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where relevant, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, including those that are not required to be kept in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been made known, including their content, to those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfilment turns out to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
The User has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even though relevant to the purpose of the data collection;
- the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for conducting market research or commercial communication.
For more information about privacy and Privacy Code, you are encouraged to visit www.garanteprivacy.it
13. How long is the processing of personal data?
The personal data handled by the Company are retained mainly for regulatory purposes. The storage time of the data, in this case, coincides with the maximum storage time required by one of the foregoing purposes.
At present, it is considered that the 10-year conservation time imposed by relevant legislation represents a reasonable conservation period of time also for any other purpose.
Only exceptions to the newly expressed principle are considered valid in the event of litigation, or more generally, of the necessary protection of company rights and interests.
With reference to the first exception, the data must continue to be kept, with all due care, only for the time necessary to pursue that purpose.
In such terms, the data will be rendered anonymous to ensure the privacy and privacy of the data subjects.
With regard to the purpose of protecting the Company’s rights and interests, it is made clear that the data of those who have exercised the withdrawal of consent to the treatment are kept for sole defensive purposes and for recovering information in case of litigation and after the expiration of the term Purpose, will be rendered anonymous. During this time period, the data in question can not be used for any other purpose.
14. Who the User can contact for the exercise of his / her personal data rights.