The SANUM project (2017-2018) was funded by the European Union with the support of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia and Sardinia Research (POR FESR Sardinia 2014-2020). In this blog we will tell you what we have done and show you some results.
To obtain information on the nutritional values of local products, we must consult the official nutritional databases. Where do we find them and how should we query them to retrieve data ? In this post, we will try to answer these questions in a simple way.
- NIR sensors and applications in agri-food 22 April 2020
- How to query the nutritional databases – a small tour 17 April 2020
- Selected for the online Startup School 2017 of YCombinator! 6 December 2019
- Nurideas at SINNOVA with new developments and products 11 June 2019
- The world of QR codes 11 June 2019